Monday, September 19, 2011

Shout out to Hellogiggles.com!

I say a silently thank you every day to the ladies that have brought us HelloGiggles. Without them, I would have been more productive at work but never know what a Diva Cup (Thanks, but that's just too nasty) is or where to get a huge Gummi Bear night light. The articles never cease to entertain and usually inform me. Who doesn't want to reminisce about Saved by the Bell and The Babysitter's Club books or get tips on nail polish and easy to make dinner recipes? I could go on but I'm going to assume everyone has already visited the website, knows what I'm saying and 100% agrees. Ok? Thanks.

I said all that to say that I read a great article today and you should check it out.

http://hellogiggles.com/where-have-all-the-manic-pixie-dream-boys-gone





Clueless was the first PG-13 movie I ever saw, so that just added to the greatness of the whole thing. I hate
to sound like an old geezer but they just don't make teen movies like they used to. :) So thanks HelloGiggles for making me proud to be a product of the '80s, raised in the oh so sweet '90s.




Love and trees planted by Marky Mark,
Sunshine





(I'm still a little sad about B. Murphy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment