WAYS I AM SPOILED
1. My husband does all the laundry.
2. I can command a milkshake at any given
moment and my devoted husband will make one.
3. I hate eggs and mayonnaise so my father in law goes out of his
way to not cook with them, even though I think certain
meals would be better with them. He also chops up my salad.
They're a strange group of people.
4. I like to drink out of one certain glass when I am at my
parents house so they always make sure it's
clean before I get there. I sometimes wonder if they even use it at all.
THINGS I HATE TO HEAR
1. Birds chirping- I don't own bird feeders. We don't have lots of trees and
I've even gone so far as to buy a dummy owl to scare chirpy little birds away
2. Whistling- In fact I hate this so much
that even writing it is pissing me off.
3. The toilet running- Is it really that hard to
remember to jiggle the handle people??
4. A cat gagging- Hairballs are the one
drawback to owning a cat.
Okay, those are a lot less entertaining that I expected. Oh well. Enjoy them anyway!
Love and Rainn,