Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Book Post

Here's a list of great books I've read lately. (Yet another way to look busy at work!) I'm not going to give you a synopsis of each book, though. Don't be lazy, go to Amazon! I would pretty much recommend this list to anyone that can read so, ENJOY!


My Name is Memory- Ann Brashares  (Also, I read Sisterhood Everlasting by AB recently. It's an excellent ending to the Traveling Pants series)

One Day- David Nicholls (Warning: this one made me cry)

The Perks of Being a Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky (I've had this book forever, no idea why I put it off for so long)

Undiscovered Gyrl- Allison Burnett (Definitely the inspiration for this blog!)

John Belushi is Dead- Kathy Charles

Stolen- Lucy Christopher

The Adults- Alison Espach

White Oleander- Janet Fitch (Wonderful book! I still think I like Paint it Black better, though.)

Somehow, I got on a Young Adult kick. I'm blaming that one on my librarian friend. Sorry about that! There is a lot of teacher/student sex going on though, so at least there's that hotness. They made me regret not seducing our silver fox of a football coach in high school! Damn, he was sexy!


Love and E-Books,
Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment