Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall TV

I've waited on this week all summer long. My shows are finally back! Premier week should be considered for national holiday status as far as I'm concerned. I'm anxious to get back to my familiar shows but, there are some new ones that I have high hopes for. What will you be watching?


Returning Shows I'm Watching:

1. The Office- I am super anxious to see how the show will be with Steve Carell gone. I have a major boner for James Spader, though, so it should be good.




2. The Big Bang Theory- Best show on TV. Way to go Jim Parsons!! If anyone earned an Emmy this year, it was you!


3. Parks and Recreation- I got hooked on this show on Netflix this summer. We bought the DVDs for last season recently and are finishing it up before we start this season.



4. Glee- This is bittersweet. I can't believe some of the cast will be gone after this year!



5. Bones- I got messed up and missed all of last season so I'll just be Tivo-ing these until last season comes out.





New Shows:

1. The New Girl- Hello, it's Zooey D. 'Nuff said.

2. Whitney- Whitney Cummings is one of my preferred panel members at Comedy Central Roasts and on Chelsea Lately so this could have some potential. I don't think it's got a long run ahead of it but maybe she can make some money finally.

3. 2 Broke Girls- Kat Dennings. Again, 'nuff said.

4. Pan-Am- Well, I like Christina Ricci and I've always wanted to be a flight attendant, SCORE!


We (hubs and me) also really want to watch Modern Family and The Middle but we want to start from the beginning.


The only show I watched last year that didn't make it was Outsourced. It started out slow and I guess that hurt it but it truly got hilarious by the finale. Manmeat and Gupta, I will forever miss you.



Love and TV guides,
Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment