Who doesn't love a long weekend???? I especially love it when it's for a "pretend" holiday. Meaning, I don't have to gather with family and chit-chat like I give a fuck. I can just sit home and drink beer all day like the lazy, moderate alcoholic I am. Yeah, I know that sounds rude and wasteful but I work all week just like everyone else and I deserve to spend my weekend how I want! Phew! Ok, enough ranting!
So even though my main goal is to be as sedentary as possible, I am going to set a few goals for the weekend.
1) I will lay out at least twice this weekend, even if my whiny husband doesn't want to go.
2) I will lay out with red lipstain on, a pair of fabulous earrings and maybe even a floppy hat.
3) I will finish at least one book this weekend.
4) I will actually put some effort into finding my earphones so I can have a soundtrack for my laying out and beer drinking.
5) I will watch at least one Wes Anderson movie, now that I have relocated them all again. (Probably The Darjeeling Limited)
6) I will cook a fantastic meal. I might even make a dessert.
7) I will FINALLY paint the clouds on our rainbow striped Adirondack chairs so my husband will get off my ass about it. He just doesn't understand a creative spirit!
Ok that's plenty! I still want to have some free time! :)
Love and well laid plans,