Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Theatrical Tuesday

Required Listening:
Supermodel- Jill Sobule  (I'm still on a Clueless kick after yesterday's post ♥)

Tuesday. Hmm. There's never really much to say about Tuesday. It's basically an insignificant day. It's not Monday, but it's sure not Friday either. Lucky for me this Tuesday means my mom and her friend are coming down to go to dinner and a play. We bought season tickets at the theater in the city I live in and they will make the commute in from our smaller hometown. I love live entertainment so I'm pretty pumped about play season starting. Tonight is Peter Pan. It's always been a favorite story of mine and to top it off former gymnast, Cathy Rigby, is playing Peter. I know you are all gymnastics buffs like me and understand my excitement. (insert sarcasm here) As fun as all this sounds, I wouldn't be me if I wasn't the most excited about my outfit. Currently my plan is to wear the white shoulderless button up I previously posted, black super skinnies and the new suede booties I got this weekend. I'm going to carry my new color block clutch for a pop of color. A black and white version of this:

(She's so cute! Check out her blog, Song of Style here.)

I know It's ridiculous to be this excited about how I'm going to look but, I'm a girl, sue me. I should always be as fierce as possible at all times! Rawr!! :)

Good luck making something out of your Tuesday!



Love and Curtain calls,
Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment