Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday/Sad Today.





I need a secret hideaway tucked deep in the unknown for days like today. My husband is being a jack ass and I have no where to hide except for the spare bedroom. I'm fine sitting in there, really, it's just the concept of it. I shouldn't have to hide in my own home. That's part of the problem too, though. I don't feel like this is my home. He had the house before we got together so I had no say in what or where I live. I miss my independence. I'm practically grieving for it today. I WANT MY LIFE BACK!

So I guess the plan for the day is to avoid him, go to Sephora and Target, exercise and possibly go see ShyGuy for the night. Ugh, I'm in such a foul mood that even those fantastic things sound horrible. :(

On the plus side, I have fabulous new green glitter nail polish on and I love it!


Call You Later 

Sinful Colors is my favorite polish line. It's by far the best you can get for $2.


I hope you are enjoying your weekend more than I am so far!


Love and Hideaways,
Sunshine




No comments:

Post a Comment