Sunday, October 2, 2011

Milestones.

I'm fairly certain I had my first mid-life crisis today in CVS. I went in for hydrocortisone cream for my bug bites and walked out with $60 worth of anti-aging creams and cosmetics. And not one single bottle of nail polish!!!

Lately, I've been noticing (and hopefully just imagining) bags under my eyes that didn't used to be there. The skin is loose and tired looking even when I'm as well rested as possible. Seriously, I'm in my mid 20's. THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING, RIGHT?? Hello panic attack city, population: me. I guess I've gotten off lucky that I made it this long without a beauty regimen. I've never moisturized regularly, exfoliated or any other shenanigans. I've always just washed my face and WHAM! I'm gorgeous in the morning. I'm not too good to have some assistance with my beauty!

After staring at every ant-aging product for at least 30 minutes I opted out of the scary shaped tube of collagen replacement and settled for a day/night eye firming cream, L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Eye Cream, and a night time firming cream, Olay Night of Olay Firming Cream, for my whole face. I'll let you know how things are tightening up.

At least it's just my eyes and not my Britney, right?? ;)



Love and tight, young skin,
Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment