Tuesday, October 11, 2011

List # 3 Happy Things

For anyone who doesn't know, I have a Happy Book. I'm fully aware that in recent years there has been an interactive journal for sale similarly named and modeled. However, I've been working on this book for at least 8 years. So suck it you copycat bitch! Anywho, it's nothing fancy. Just an unlined journal with two straight columns on each page of things that make me happy. Tangible things, emotions, events, anything is fair game.

For my third list installment, I hereby give you:


List #3: Things that Make Me Happy Lately

1) Upcoming Trips- going to the bestie's this weekend to see the Coldwar Kids and then NYC next month for Thanksgiving and THE MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE! My freaking favorite TV event of the year. I get choked up just thinking about how great it will be to finally get to be there. That'll be one item marked off my bucket list!

2) My Birthday- I love the 8 crazy nights leading up to my big day. It's the grandest holiday by far. Husband is very accommodating and we have lots of fun little rituals.

3) Fall Fashion- It's just a better time of the year for clothes. You can layer and rock even more pieces and the accessories are just superior. I love to go to the mall and see a sea of black clothes just waiting to be worn on a brisk day.

4) New TV shows- I'm obsessed with Pan-Am. I've always wanted to be a flight attendant. I wonder if it's too late to get into that now?? Hmm... Food for thought.

5) Fair Food- We went to the State Fair for lunch this weekend and I outdid myself.

6) Christmas Decorations- as soon as Halloween is over, the tree goes up and Hanson's Snowed In goes into the CD changer! Most people say wait until after Thanksgiving but no. Not this white girl. It's part of those 8 crazy nights I mentioned. Thanksgiving is a food holiday anyway. I'm grateful for the Pilgrims and everything but I sympathize with the Native Americans too. They got the short end of that stick, for reals yo.

7) A New Camera- We are in the process of researching and buying a nice new camera for the trip. An SLR or a D-SLR. I really need tons of help on this and have no clue who to ask. Where do you find helpful salesmen that aren't just trying to sell you something?



What's making you happy?


Love and Good Vibrations,
Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment