Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Welcome...

I'm starting this blog as a way to anonymously divulge all my secrets and inner thoughts. LUCKY YOU! Of course, any descriptive details will be changed for my privacy. Yes, I get the irony in that I don't mind sharing my secrets as long as they can't be traced to my actual self. I'm not just trying to have my cake and eat it too (what does that saying actually symbolize anyway?), we all know there are crazy stalkers out there! No sir, you won't be abducting and murdering me anytime soon! With all that said, Welcome to my crazy life! Feel free to comment and ask questions. I encourage it actually! You can all act as the little angels and devils on my shoulders.

Love and stuff,
Sunshine
(You didn't think you were going to get a real name did you? Silly rabbits!)

No comments:

Post a Comment