Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Intro to Me

So I should probably clue you in on a few things about me that could be important to know later on.
First off, I'm in my 20's. Secondly, I got married this year. Those sound so vague but it's all you're gonna get!

A few more adjectives about me: Southern, attractive, Scorpio, persuasive, sensual.

I have an office job that I HATE!! I was not meant to an 8-5 drone. I'm still trying to figure out how I let this happen and straighten it out. I'm sure you'll hear me complain about this a lot. Sorry!

I love wine, good books/movies, art and so many other typical things. I swear to slip a post in every once in a while on something other than me! :)

I'll fill you in on the rest as we go....

Love and stuff,
Sunshine

P.S. I forgot to tell you, I have a lover.... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment