Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Falling Hard

The extreme heat is finally breaking. Just barely but thank heavens! It's been too hot to get motivated to do anything. Truthfully, I'm just not a huge fan of summer. At least not how summer is where I live. I much prefer autumn weather. The crisp air, boots and scarves, bonfires, that spicy fall smell... I get excited just thinking about tights and apple cider, football games, whiskey warming your belly. Maybe being a Scorpio just makes me partial, who knows. What I do know is, I love a fall romance. Two of my most impressionable relationships started in November. These weren't the normal kinds of relationships. I never called either of these men (and yes they were very much men and not boys) my boyfriend. Although, we did love each other and say so quite frequently. Fine, I'll just tell you a little. I feel vaguely reminiscent today, anyway. We'll do this in two parts. I'm not quite in the mood to re-open the wound that the 2nd person left.
Stay tuned. Story to follow.

Love and ochre leaves of fall,
Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment