Tuesday, November 1, 2011

James Dean Glossy Eyes

Required Listening:
Speechless- Lady Gaga


Really that song has nothing to do with what I'm about to tell you other than I love Gaga, Lover wears tight jeans and has long hair and I'm speechless. Seriously, I'm in a sexual haze. Lover actually managed to out do the amazing time that we had LAST time we were together. That sweet boy worked so hard on me last night that he may very well have hurt himself. He definitely was panting like a dog. (A little disturbing since we were going at it doggy style for a while, but nothing I can't ignore.) That boy's superpower is sex. *Warning: It's about to get graphic* Anyone that can make me orgasm with only his tongue before there's any penetration, gets a huge A+++ in my book. He's practically perfect in every way. (That's Mary Poppins, I know. Bear with me. I'm low on sleep and high on dick.) For example, I got there, we drank beer and smoked then ripped into each other, cleaned up, ate Spaghetti-O's, smoked more and watched Gnomeo and Juliet, then proceeded with round two and three. There's no attachment or threat of a needy relationship so we don't have to hold back on what we do or say. Find me a more perfect male and I will gladly bow down to you.
He's wonderful and I'm in LUV. Luv not love. Let's don't be ridiculous. Thank goodness he's only around for one night at a time. I'm not sure even I am up to a steady diet of him. I feel like one of my kidneys was dislodged and I'm about to give birth to it. I should've stretched more. As always though, in the heat of the moment a few random things were said.

1) "I'm going to f*ck you forever!"- Ok Holmes, don't shout. Let's just focus on this time and we can discuss forever later.

2)"You're such a sexy bitch *ass slap*"- I had to stifle a giggle on that one. Thanks, sweet thing. You're a sexy bitch too.

3) It's only fair to tell one on myself. So when things were getting heated up and the undressing was beginning, my high ass said "I bet hooking up with the White Power Ranger would be just like this. Y'all have the same hair." Not my proudest moment. I also had another less than sober moment that I was able to keep to myself. While he was making out with my Britney I kept thinking "this would be a really awkward time to find out he's a zombie."

4) "I'm out of cum"- There's no response to such a champagne problem.

A fun night was had by all. And true to his word he snuggled and held me all night. Until I was finally able to wiggle out of his grip and steal my pillow back. I really should've left an apology note for his brother this morning, though. I'm sure we kept him up a lot later than he would've preferred. Oh well. If he's smart, he jacked off to our sex sounds.



Enjoy your Tuesday! I'm sure I'll be stuck in daydreams all day revisting every hot minute from last night!



Mighty Morphin' Power Luv,
Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment